Call us today for more information about our Certificates of Deposit
(confidential and no obligation):
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
Delta Bank’s Certificates of Deposit offer competitive rates and terms to maximize your return on investment.
- Invest $2,500 or more
- Earn a fixed rate of interest for the term
- Flexible terms to match your investment needs (from 32 days to 60 months)
- Interest can be paid in a variety of ways – compounded monthly, paid by check, transferred to your Delta Bank savings or checking account
- Certificates of Deposit automatically renew at maturity – no action is required
- Borrow against your Certificate of Deposit at a favorable interest rate (Subject to Credit Approval)
- Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor category
Delta Bank is pleased to offer The Advantage Certificate of Deposit which provides even more flexibility to assist you in meeting your investment goals.
- Invest $2,500 or more (must maintain this minimum throughout term of investment)
- Choose either an 18-month maturity or a 30-month maturity
- Request a one-time interest rate increase if interest rates rise during the term of your investment
- Make additional deposits anytime in amounts of $500 or more
- Penalty-free withdrawal(s) Allowed (one for an 18-month maturity, two for a 30-month maturity) *
*Penalty-free withdrawals may not occur within the first six days of the first deposit, the first six days of any additional deposit, and the first six days after a previous withdrawal.
Please call 888-757-8601 to speak to a Customer Service Representative for more information and our current rates.
Send Us A Message
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of March 27, 2023, and subject to change without notice. The minimum opening deposit is $50,000. Initial Certificate of Deposit (CD) term is 7 months. Interest is paid for the term of the CD at account opening. Interest may not be added to the principal of the CD and is not compounded. Partial withdrawals prior to the maturity date are not allowed. Early withdrawal of the CD will result in a penalty equal to the amount of interest paid at account opening and will be deducted from the principal of the CD at the time of withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Upon maturity, Certificate of Deposit (CD) will automatically renew for an additional 6 months, rates and terms may change. We send a maturity notice prior to renewal. Interest for the renewal term is not eligible for an Instant Interest payment upon renewal. APY is available for consumer and business accounts. CD available for new deposits to the bank only and account opened on or before June 30, 2023.