CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
Delta Bank’s Certificates of Deposit offer competitive rates and terms to maximize your return on investment.
- Invest $2,500 or more
- Earn a fixed rate of interest for the term
- Flexible terms to match your investment needs (from 32 days to 60 months)
- Interest can be paid in a variety of ways – compounded monthly, paid by check, transferred to your Delta Bank savings or checking account
- Certificates of Deposit automatically renew at maturity – no action is required
- Borrow against your Certificate of Deposit at a favorable interest rate (Subject to Credit Approval)
- Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor category
Delta Bank is pleased to offer The Advantage Certificate of Deposit which provides even more flexibility to assist you in meeting your investment goals.
- Invest $2,500 or more (must maintain this minimum throughout term of investment)
- Choose either an 18-month maturity or a 30-month maturity
- Request a one-time interest rate increase if interest rates rise during the term of your investment
- Make additional deposits anytime in amounts of $500 or more
- Penalty-free withdrawal(s) Allowed (one for an 18-month maturity, two for a 30-month maturity) *
*Penalty-free withdrawals may not occur within the first six days of the first deposit, the first six days of any additional deposit, and the first six days after a previous withdrawal.
Please call 888-757-8601 to speak to a Customer Service Representative for more information and our current rates.